Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jokes by Jessica



Here is a brief summary of who I am. I am 26, and live in Nashville, Tn. I am starting a journey to try my hand at comedy, and have never been happier. I am recently single, and when not doing comedy, I work in two high-end wine and liquor outlets. I like books, the outdoors, and I have never been legitimately titty-fucked.

READ MORE AT YOUR OWN RISK

 I have tried and tried, but with a B-cup, it can be a tall order. It's the only time I actually root for 'just the tip' . It's kinda like trying to make two little kids that don't like each other hug. I also just got threatened with my first sexual harassment suit. All I did was ask a guy to put his balls on the photocopier..don't girls always do stuff like that in movies? I guess not.

 I've encountered some celebrities in my search for a man, but I just finally decided that I can get fucked and abandoned in Nashville, without having to see their face on tv. Unless, of course, they are on the news for a crime. That, luckily has only happened once(twice). I even tried sexting, which is a far cry from the last time I was single, because we still had pagers then(my code was 6911 what what!). I don't see what the great allure is with sending close up pictures of your vagina. They say the camera adds 10lbs, but who wants to see an 11lb pussy??

 I tried dating a pothead. He was so paranoid all the time! He had me convinced that I had an STD, until further inspection proved it was just a piece of Milky Way that had been caught in his beard. So, after all that, I am still going to continue my quest for laughs and penis. This is 'just the tip' of the iceberg when it comes to my life, I hope I get to share more...

No comments:

Post a Comment