Friday, July 8, 2011

Celebrities Say the Darndest Things

"I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal!"-Kim Kardashian

"If your kids are fighting in the back seat, is it wrong to make a hard turn so the instigator hits the door? Purely hypothetical, of course."-Tony Hawk

"Some women choose to follow men, and other women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you it doesn't love you anymore."-Lady Gaga

"Can't is the cancer of happen."-Charlie Sheen

"I love seeing Lady Gaga's boobs and bum. I love seeing Katy Perry's boobs and bum. Love it. But that's not what my music is about. I don't make music for eyes. I make music for ears."-Adele

"We are going to turn this team around 360 degrees."-Jason Kidd

"I'm flattered, but I'm not a sex symbol. If watching TiVo and eating Pinkberry in sweatpants is sexy, then I'm your gal."-Mila Kunis

"Someone approached me today and asked if I was that chick from the L Word..."-Justin Bieber

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on."-Dean Martin

"I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible for forever and ever."-Jim Carrey

"I've won at every level except college and pro. I've succeeded at every level, except high school and college."-Shaq

"I got car money, fresh start money. I want Saudi money, I want art money."-Drake

"When you don't make moves, and when you don't climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you're not competition."-Nicki Minaj

"Never surrender, it's all about the faith you got. Don't ever stop, just push it till you hit the top. And if you drop, at least you know you gave your all to be true to you, that way you know you can never fall."-Tupac

"I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."-Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."-Mariah Carey

"I'm thinking of buying a monkey. And then I think, "Why stop at one?" I don't like being limited in that way. Therefore, I'm considering a platoon of monkeys. So that people will look at me and see how mellow and well-adjusted I am compared to these monkeys throwing feces around."-Robert Downey Jr.

"In a thousand years archeologists will dig up tanning beds and think we fried people as punishment."-Olivia Wilde

"Confidence is 10% hard work and 90% delusion, just thinking foolishly that you will be able to do what you want to do."-Tina Fey

"I'm intimidated by the fear of being average."-Taylor Swift

"If you're gonna be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty."-Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment