Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th. The image that first comes to your mind is probably a gory movie or strange occurrence. To me, I think of a great day. Friday the 13th is my lucky day, to the point where I even feel excitement. There's a certain superstition in the air that everyone feels. You spot a black cat, a door blows open without any visible force. 


Friggatriskaidekaphobia is the fear of Friday the 13th. For those people have that phobia, I'm here to tell you to embrace it. Welcome the supernatural and be brave! The U.S. economy cannot afford to lose the estimated $800 to $900 million dollars that is not spent due people's overwhelming fear to even get out of bed on this day. Instead of being part of that statistic, go out and buy something. Treat yourself. Find luck in the unlucky.



No comments:

Post a Comment