Sunday, May 22, 2011

#LAgirl: Sol Salguero


We Love Sol! Sol Salguero kept us waiting weeks for her to be #LAgirl, which is understandable because she's been so busy prepping for her Miss. USA competition. She insisted that she tell her own story in true pageant form and who are we to tell her other wise:
My name is Sol I am 19 years old. I’m a full time student and I also work full time for Big Star & AG Jeans as their in house fit model. My family is very important to me, they are the reason why I dream and wake up every morning. I have many goals that I want to accomplish for myself. I plan to finish school with a PHD, but optimally I want to work for the entertainment business, be on TV/Model/Ms. Universe. I want to love what I do and do what I love. I am an animal lover and I want to help as many people as I can. I am climbing a ladder to be that much closer to put my finger print on the world. I want to be an inspiration not only to my little sisters, but to many girls all over the world.




Her Talent has always been dance!




Follow her on twitter! @SolSalguero_

No comments:

Post a Comment