Saturday, August 6, 2011

LA means celebrities duh

Tyler Derent (@lolatyourfacee)
Whenever I hear the word LA, I automatically think of celebrities. Maybe other people think of other things. I've never been to LA, but the only thing I have to say about it, is that it looks like a beautiful place. The beach, palm trees, sun.. It'd be heaven on earth if I lived there. But, unfortunately, I don't, so right now I'll have to form my opinion on what I know about LA from watching TV or reading a magazine. I do know, however, that LA is home to one of the most dangerous gangs in the US. Does that change my opinion on the city, though? Maybe just a little, because where I'm from, I've never had to grow up with the fear of gangs in my city. So, maybe that factor is a little intimidating. All in all though, Los Angeles does seem like a really cool place to live. With all the fame & fortune.. I don't think anyone would get bored of such a city.

No comments:

Post a Comment