Friday, September 9, 2011

#LAgirl: Georgia Graham




Meet Georgia Graham. A 21-year-old self-employed promotions model originally from the United Kingdom. Yep! She's an import. Georgia has been working in the promotion/model industry since the age of eighteen. Even though she insist that she was the ‘ugly’ kid at school Georgia say's she always wanted to be a model. She followed her heart, once the braces came off her teeth! Georgia is a 5'3 spontaneous girl who just likes to go with the flow. She never makes plans however her only exception to that rule is her plans to get more tattoos. She has four already!





Take a look at her resume

At eighteen Georgia was ‘spotted’ on Myspace by FRONT magazine and asked to be one of their ‘Alt Girls’ – Georgia says, "..it was an amazing experience, my first time in a 'real' magazine and I loved it!"

In 2009 Georgia took part in Miss Universe GB pageant and placed in the top 12. Even though she placed fairly high, it was here during this pageant that she decided that pageants were not for her. So she moved on to promotional work and became self- employed. In 2010 she made it through to FHM Top 100 Holiday Honeys and continued on to win Miss Motorcycle News.

It was her "mum" who entered her in a Facebook competition to be the first No Fear Energy Drink Girl, where she was then asked to promote the drink at the Urban Music Awards in London. "Liam Fisher from BAMMA had spotted me on the No Fear website and he got in touch regarding becoming a ring girl for BAMMA, I’d always wanted to get into ring girl work but never knew how to go about it – I was in the right place at the right time."

Working for BAMMA, was an amazing opportunity for Georgia. "The sport is very skilled and I’d urge anyone who thinks mixed martial arts is ‘brawling’ to watch an event on Sky Syfy, UFC is already huge in America and BAMMA is taking over the United Kingdom, they are the ones to watch!" Georgia has also started training in mixed martial arts herself at the Fight Academy in Berwick upon Tweed.  Although she began training, she has no plans of stepping into the ring anytime soon "It is more just to keep me in shape."  





"I love to hear from people via Twitter or Facebook and I’d like to thank everyone who messages me and supports me in what I do, without that support I wouldn’t be where I am today – if you see me anywhere please do come and say Hello! ... THANK YOU! XOXO"























1 comment:

  1. Follow Georgia on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/LittleGeorgieG

    Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Georgia-G/139877582700258

    ReplyDelete