Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lake Show Drama

by Kelly Ouji
The Laker drama just seems to never end. They don’t call them the “Lake Show” for no reason I suppose. Unfortunately I have been hearing from very few UNFAMILIAR sources that the drama behind the Lakers unusual performance after getting swept by the Dallas Mavericks in Game 4 is even worse than some of us thought. Fortunately, it is being said that it’s NOT Kobe & Vanessa Bryant that are the reason behind the Laker madness (surprise!). Although they do have something to do with it. It is actually Lakers bench shooting guard SHANNON BROWN, vs forward PAU GASOL this time around. Sources say that Brown was supposedly having an affair with Silvia Lopez (Gasol’s ex fiance) and was discovered by Gasol toward the end of the regular season. Now, I don’t want to get my head too wrapped up around this. But I felt that it needed to be addressed, and I will be doing some research on this. It is an absolute shame, and it’s sad that the “Champs” Los Angeles Lakers had to go down like this and are not heading toward the Finals right now, but I have my fingers crossed that all this madness is not true. 

For more on NBA and College Hoops visit Espnisthedream.


No comments:

Post a Comment