Saturday, July 30, 2011

Me and my bikini


I go on holiday in a couple of days to Ayia Napa, and one of the most important things for me before I go is finding the perfect bikini. Just like finding the perfect lingerie, a good bikini needs to have a perfect fit. There’s nothing worse than seeing a girl with a top that’s too small or bottoms that are too big. A second thing for me when buying a new bikini, is that pretty is a must! You can’t beat a brightly colored bikini or one that's adorned with diamantes. For me, standing out is key, and some of the bikinis popular right now are perfect for this! Plus, they look even better with a tan, so you just can’t go wrong.


Even if you don’t feel confident enough to bare all with a tiny bikini, there’s plenty to choose from. For starters, there are cut-out bikinis, which are kind of in between a bikini and a swimsuit (but beware of tan lines if sunbathing in them!) These are perfect if you are slightly self conscious, because they cover you up, but also look really sexy! These days you can also get gorgeous swimsuits, which are nothing like the sporty ones you used to wear for swimming lessons! They can give you the perfect silhouette and make you feel like a million dollars!

But remember girls, don’t forget that wax! Overall, I probably have enough bikinis to last me a life time, not a two week girls-only holiday, but hey, who doesn’t like a bit of choice?! Plus, if you feel good, you look good, which is just what us girls need!

P.S. I apologize for my English accent :).

Lauren Maslanka (@ladylolxo)

No comments:

Post a Comment