Monday, April 25, 2011

Discovered Respect for Five Four

Adam Jones

Five Four is an LA-based clothing brand that sells casual urban wear for men. They have a store in The Westfield Shopping mall (Fox Hills) that I always seem to overlook until this past weekend. I was drawn into the store originally by a dress shirt I saw in the window, but quickly found myself surveying the entire store. Before I knew it, I had a handful of items I wanted. With their sleek designs and signature look, Five Four had convinced me to go ahead and purchase the original shirt as well as a few other pieces. From the looks of what I had taken to the counter, I was expecting to pay at least $200. To my surprise, after everything had been rung up, the total only amounted to about $110. I was extremely impressed with this price, especially because of the quality of the clothing. Never have any of my purchases from Five Four ripped, shrunk in the wash, or looked worn after only a couple washes. Button down shirts go for $39 to $54, jackets for only $68 to $180, pants $32 to $70, shorts $32 to $38, sweatshirts $32 to $180, t-shirts $19.99 to $32, and shoes $65 to $75, and ties for only $25. Immediate respect. As i reached for my money to pay the seemingly already discount amount, the sales person alerted me that if I bought another shirt, I could get it for 10% off. So, what choice did I have but to throw another shirt on my pile. Then, the sales person told me how many entertainers/stars were fans of Five Four. The first person he mentioned was Adam Jones, an All-Star of the Baltimore Orioles (pictured in the photo). That, combined with the Derrick Rose picture he showed me, immediately had be sold. Five Four had the Swag. Respect given.

Derrick Rose







For more on Five Four Visit:





No comments:

Post a Comment