Friday, June 17, 2011

Be cool, I'm 10 Deep


We find ourselves in the middle of June, knee deep in summer, even though some of us maybe haven't realized it yet. I'm sure the East Coast has; I feel bad for them with all the record highs they're having. Sucks to suck! Summer is a go, and fly, functional clothing is a must. I personally believe 10 Deep clothing agrees with my philosophy the most out of any brand. Summer is a very free time, and for whatever reason, it's a time when a lot of people look to have fun, or spread their wings, as some would say. 10 Deep's summer theme "Anything Goes" very much coincides with that thought. Words are cool and all, but check out their Summer Lookbook. Seeing the new garments is believing. You'll quickly find more then a few articles of clothing that your closet needs. My personal favorite is the Clinton Field Jersey (http://10deep.com/store/clinton-field-jersey). It makes me feel like a lieutenant; you need to approach me at the July 4th barbecue with a salute! Why not rock your country's colors? Plus, sun's out, gun's out! So, be cool, roll with 10 Deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment