Friday, August 5, 2011

Keep the faith



"Keep the Faith, believe, don't give up..." Those are the words I keep hearing from everyone around me. I know deep inside my heart they are right, I won't throw in the towel that easily, but sometimes it's hard to keep yourself focused and motivated.

I've been job hunting lately. That really means I've been busy updating my resume, filling out applications, applying online, and Careerbuilder.com and Monster.com and I seem to be on a first name basis right now. They fill my inbox with hopes of a dream job, and leave me empty handed, feeling disheartened and frustrated every time.


But as I sit here, applying for yet another job, I reach down, deep inside me and pull out the strength that lies in me. I will keep my faith, I will stay positive...I will continue to pray and know that something amazing awaits me.
Because, after all, God closes doors so other doors open up for you. I have no doubt that God has something amazing planned for me.

Don't give up, don't throw in the towel. Give it your best shot. Keep pushing, keep going, because the best is yet to come, and if you don't try, how will you ever know what opportunities are waiting for you?

Believe in yourself, free your mind, and the rest will follow.


Raquel Brown (@dakinigirl)

No comments:

Post a Comment