Tuesday, January 24, 2012

RANT: Mustaches and me


Okay, so last night I wrote out an entire essay on mustaches and why I love them. I clicked “create post” and SOMETHING WENT WRONG!? Thank you WadidoLA. I appreciate it. I never save anything or remember what I wrote. It just comes to me as I go. So here is my second attempt at telling the world the honest truth about the mustache thing.

 It all started when I got a mustache tattooed on my finger. Yes, I did that. Everyone asks me why I did that. Why not? Mustaches are fifty percent handsome, and fifty percent hilarious. Why in the world would I stop there? Now I have so many mustaches I don’t even know what to do with them all. Creepy? Possibly, to someone with absolutely no sense of humor. Everyone seems so thrown off by my staches. I know for a fact that there are others out there with my addiction. We all need to come together and unite!

Allie Slack (@mcsatchel)

No comments:

Post a Comment