Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Can I Be a Kid Again?


Kid's clothing has undergone a revolution since I was a high-energy tot myself. Stores that have been popular among adults forever, like J. Crew, United Colors of Benetton, H&M, Forever 21, and Nordstrom are now rolling out kid's collections that threaten to surpass the adult's collections in cuteness, wearability, and even style! This kiddie clothing revolution doesn't stop there! Designers, such as Lanvin, who's releasing a 25 piece little girl's collection in November, are hopping on the bandwagon as well!





Man, if I was a kid in this day and age, I would by stylin'! Even though there's no way I could ever squeeze into these mini pieces of designing brilliance, I find myself wishing I could wear a girl's ruffle dress and sequin shorts from J. Crew. What I would give for that girl's Lanvin jacket! I wish my boyfriend would dress like those cute little blond guys... Why doesn't Juicy Couture make comfy, terry cloth floral shorts for me?







Riley Stauffer
@rileystauffer




-Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment