Thursday, June 16, 2011

Words to fill this page


by Raquel Brown (@Dakinigirl)
Words, words, words....to fill this page. Not sure what I shall write about today. Some call it a blog, I call it written energy, vibes of sorts...'cause with each word, carefully thought out and gently laid out for the world to see, I give you what is a piece of me. My essence, pure, unfiltered, unedited and crystal clear. A window to my soul, a glimpse of what is, a day in the life of, Me. So, with that said, I give you, today, a piece of me...I send you positive vibes...and wish you all a productive day.

QOD: When looking at the one you chose to spend your life with, do you remember still what attracted to you to him? Do you still feel that spark that you once felt in your soul? Do the little things that you once found cute, annoy you now? Hmmmm, if so, what can you do to get back to that same original feeling? Give it some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment