Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Power couples of the world


 Forget Brad and Angelina, the following are the BEST couples in the world.


1. Khloe and Lamar – They compliment each other so well they are just too cute. They’re not obnoxious like her annoying sister Kim and benchwarmer boo Kris. Khlomar is the epitome of eternal love. Khloe has Lamar’s initials tattooed on her hand, and Lamar has hers on both hands because he thinks he should always do twice as much for her. CUTE.





2. Carmelo and LaLa- Melo and Lala are so underrated!!!! They were together 7 years before they finally got married. Their wedding was ridiculous and their son Kiyan is almost as cute as Carmelo. They even took a break for a little in their relationship but Lala is such a ride or die sticking with Melo. Absolutely in love with them!



3. Ice T+ Coco- Before becoming addicted to their show, I for sure thought Coco was over the top and obnoxious but now I love her!! Her and Ice T are so perfect for each other. They share a cell phone and live in a penthouse, so romantic. When they met he asked “Would you ever date a gangsta?” and Coco responded “Well..If he’s nice” and he said, “If you take the “N” off “nice” you get “Ice.” WOW my heart just melted. 




4. Beyonce and Jay Z- Obviously they are epic for the obvious reason that they are both two of the biggest stars in the world. They keep their life so private and it’s why their relationship works. They’ve been together forever and “’03 Bonnie and Clyde” will always be my favorite song.








5. Number 5 is to be determined depending on who I marry because obviously I’d be on my own list. I'm Taylor by the way. Tweet me! :)

Taylor Pozen (@taylorashtonp)

 Honorably Mentioned 
 (Sorry I'm not sorry) 
Prince William and Kate Middleton
Barack and Michelle Obama
David and Posh Beckham
Kris Humphris and Kim Kardashian
Chad Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment