Monday, August 8, 2011

Watch The Throne


Taryn Langston (@tarynnnno_o
What I believe will be the Best album of the year comes out today: Jay Z & Kanye West- Watch The Throne. I'm too excited, and a friend of mine asked me to write something for this website, so I definitely decided I had to write about this! Last night (a Saturday night), I spent my night trying to win tickets to the "Watch The Throne" concert, and also a copy of the album on Power 106. I called and called and called and called and FINALLY got through, when they told me to hold on for about two minutes. When they answered, I got so excited thinking I was the 30th caller that they were looking for, so when they told me to hang up and call back, I did. I called and called and called again but nothing. About an hour or so later, I was still calling, until I found out they had a winner already Even though I didn't win last night, I'm still going to keep trying until they stop giving out tickets. Jay Z is my favorite rapper, I've never been to a concert of his, and if I get to go to this one, I would go NUTS! Oh, and did I mention it's right after my birthday??? What a great gift that would be. Anyway, tomorrow morning I will be waking up and buying the album and listening to it all day, and you should do the same. Plus, if you just can't wait, Ticket Master has the snipets on their website! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment